The safety and well-being of our customers and our employees continues to be our top priority. We truly appreciate your continued patience and loyalty during this extraordinary time. Please know that Coastal Heritage Bank remains fully operational with the majority of our staff members working remotely.
A few important points to keep in mind:
- We are closely monitoring evolving recommendations from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as well as The Massachusetts Bankers Association regarding the opening of our branch network lobbies. Please be assured we will only fully open our branch offices when it is safe to do so.
- In the meantime we continue to offer drive-up window service as previously noted. Customers who require an in-person meeting to complete a transaction, such as a loan closing or to access a safe deposit box may do so by Branch appointment only. Please call 800-695-1300 if you need to schedule a Branch appointment
- If you are a Coastal Heritage Bank loan customer experiencing a hardship or have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, please reach out to us and we will respond to your inquiry as quickly as possible:
- Commercial Loans: 800-695-1300 or contact your commercial loan officer directly.
- We strongly encourage you to utilize our online banking and mobile banking platforms for 24/7 account access. These digital channels allow you to make payments, view transactions, check balances, find one of our 55,000 free ATMs and more. Additional enrollment information can be found at https://coastalheritagebank.com/online-banking/
- Coastal Heritage Bank is proud to be a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and the Depositors Insurance Fund (DIF). This means that all customers’ deposits are insured in full. Regardless of the number of accounts or the total funds, Coastal Heritage Bank’s deposits are safe and secure.
- Regular updates will be posted on our website: https://coastalheritagebank.com/covid-19-updates/
We will continue to evaluate additional measures to support our customers and communities as needed. Should you find yourself in need of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Again, we thank you for your continued patience and loyalty.
Donald P. Gill
President/Chief Executive Officer
Robert W. Terravecchia, Jr.
Vice Chairman & Chief Operating Officer