The safety and well-being of our customers and our employees continues to be our top priority. We appreciate your continued patience and loyalty during this extraordinary time. Please know that Coastal Heritage Bank remains fully operational with the majority of our staff members continuing to work remotely.
A few important points to keep in mind:
- We continue to closely monitor recommendations from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as well as The Massachusetts Bankers Association regarding banking operations.
- Our retail branch lobbies are available, with restrictions. Customers are strongly advised to continue to perform basic banking transactions – check cashing, deposits, withdrawals – at the drive-up window. Customers will be admitted to branch lobbies on a limited basis while following strict social distancing protocols including but not limited to required face coverings. A maximum of 3 customers will be admitted to each lobby at one time. Customers will be required to complete a Health Assessment Questionnaire prior to entering the lobby. Detailed instructions regarding lobby access procedures will be posted at the entry door of each branch. Branch doors will continue to be locked and customer entry will be controlled by branch employees for security purposes.
- We strongly encourage you to utilize our online banking and mobile banking platforms for 24/7 account access. These digital channels allow you to make payments, view transactions, check balances, find one of our 55,000 free ATMs, open new accounts and more.
Enroll today at https://coastalheritagebank.com/online-banking/
- If you are a Coastal Heritage Bank loan customer experiencing a hardship or have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, please reach out to us and we will respond to your inquiry as quickly as possible:
- Commercial Loans: 800-695-1300 or contact your commercial loan officer directly.
- Updates will be regularly posted on our website: https://coastalheritagebank.com/covid-19-updates/
We will continue to regularly evaluate additional measures to support our customers and communities as needed. Should you find yourself in need of assistance, please do not ever hesitate to contact us. Again, we thank you for your continued patience and loyalty.
Robert W. Terravecchia, Jr.
President/Chief Executive Officer