The safety and well-being of our customers, community and employees continues to be our top priority. We appreciate your patience and loyalty during this extraordinary time. Please know that Coastal Heritage Bank remains fully operational.
A few important points to keep in mind:
- We continue to closely monitor evolving recommendations from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as well as The Massachusetts Bankers Association regarding banking operations.
- As such, effective March 22nd, 2021 our branch lobbies will be fully-open for customer access. This means that:
- Branch doors will be un-locked.
- Face coverings will be required and social distancing guidelines will need to be followed.
- Based on individual lobby size the total number of customers in any branch lobby at one time may be limited.
- Covid 19 surveys will no longer need to be completed by customers who visit the branch.
- Customers who enter the lobby will be greeted by an employee near the branch entrance and will be asked to temporarily lower their mask and look into one of the existing surveillance cameras for identification and security purposes.
- Customers are still strongly advised to continue to perform basic banking transactions – check cashing, deposits, withdrawals – at our drive-up windows.
- We continue to strongly encourage you to utilize our online banking and mobile banking platforms for 24/7 account access. These digital channels allow you to make payments, view transactions, check balances, find one of our 55,000 free ATMs, open new accounts and more.
Enroll today at https://coastalheritagebank.com/online-banking/
- If you are a Coastal Heritage Bank loan customer experiencing a hardship or have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, please reach out to us and we will respond to your inquiry as quickly as possible:
- Personal or Home Loans: 800-695-1300 or email us at email@example.com
- Commercial Loans: 800-695-1300 or contact your commercial loan officer directly.
- Updates will be regularly posted on our website: https://coastalheritagebank.com/covid-19-updates/
We will continue to regularly evaluate additional measures to support our customers and communities as needed. Should you find yourself in need of assistance, please do not ever hesitate to contact us. Again, we thank you for your continued patience and loyalty.
Robert W. Terravecchia, Jr.
President/Chief Executive Officer