The safety and well-being of our customers, community and employees continues to be our top priority. We appreciate your patience and loyalty during this extraordinary time. We continue to closely monitor evolving recommendations from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as well as The Massachusetts Bankers Association regarding banking operations. Please know that Coastal Heritage Bank remains fully operational.
A few important new points to keep in mind:
- As such, effective May 29th, 2021 our branch lobbies will be fully-open. This means that:
- Vaccinated customers may enter branch offices without a face covering.
- Non-vaccinated customers are required to wear a face covering and practice social distancing while visiting a branch office.
- Customers are still advised to continue to perform basic banking transactions – check cashing, deposits, withdrawals – at our drive-up windows.
- We continue to encourage you to utilize our online banking and mobile banking platforms for 24/7 account access. These digital channels allow you to make payments, view transactions, check balances, find one of our 55,000 free ATMs, open new accounts and more.
- If you are a Coastal Heritage Bank loan customer experiencing a hardship or have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, please reach out to us and we will respond to your inquiry as quickly as possible:
- Personal or Home Loans: 800-695-1300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commercial Loans: 800-695-1300 or contact your commercial loan officer directly.
- Updates will be regularly posted on our website: https://coastalheritagebank.com/covid-19-updates/
We will continue to regularly evaluate additional measures to support our customers and communities as needed. Should you find yourself in need of assistance, please do not ever hesitate to contact us. Again, we thank you for your continued patience and loyalty.
Robert W. Terravecchia, Jr.
President/Chief Executive Officer