When it comes to personal finances, knowledge is as important as the amount of assets you hold. In fact, any financial decision-making—from choosing a certificate of deposit to selecting long-term investment opportunities—should involve some degree of weighing the available options and assessing the pros and cons… always supported by a solid foundation of basic financial…
In the first quarter of 2022 Coastal Heritage Bank contributed $35,650 to thirty-four schools, non-profits, community groups, special events and local institutions.
Unfortunately, some people may take advantage of COVID-19 by using fraudulent websites, phone calls, emails, and text messages. While claiming to offer “help,” they may be trying to trick people into providing social security numbers, bank account numbers, and other valuable personal information.
Coastal Heritage Bank has 11 convenient locations in the South Shore area.Our locations
- Financial Industry Fraud Alert
- CAUTION: Be Aware of Phone Scams
- IRS Launches “Identity Theft Central” Webpage
- FBI Tech Tuesday: Building a Digital Defense against Phishing and Spear Phishing Attacks
- FDIC Consumer News: Beware of Fake Checks
- Be Aware – Phone Scams
- Scams in the name of charity