In the first three quarters of 2022 Coastal Heritage Bank contributed $81,115 to ninety schools, non-profits, community groups, special events and local institutions.
To address certain misrepresentations about FDIC deposit insurance by some crypto companies, the FDIC is issuing an Advisory to FDIC-insured institutions Regarding Deposit Insurance and Dealings with Crypto Companies (FDIC Crypto Advisory).
Unfortunately, some people may take advantage of COVID-19 by using fraudulent websites, phone calls, emails, and text messages. While claiming to offer “help,” they may be trying to trick people into providing social security numbers, bank account numbers, and other valuable personal information.
Coastal Heritage Bank has 11 convenient locations in the South Shore area.Our locations
- Financial Industry Fraud Alert
- CAUTION: Be Aware of Phone Scams
- IRS Launches “Identity Theft Central” Webpage
- FBI Tech Tuesday: Building a Digital Defense against Phishing and Spear Phishing Attacks
- FDIC Consumer News: Beware of Fake Checks
- Be Aware – Phone Scams
- Scams in the name of charity