Your Coastal Heritage ATM Card and your Coastal Heritage MasterMoney Debit Card give you instant access to your money wherever you see the MasterCard, NYCE, Cirrus, Pulse, Plus or American Express symbols worldwide. We are a member of the SUM Program.
55,000 Surcharge-Free ATMs. Worldwide. United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Puerto Rico, Australia, Mexico
Coastal Heritage Bank is pleased to be a part of the Allpoint Network. Allpoint provides you with the freedom to get your cash where you want, when you want, wherever you are…without the ATM fees. With over 55,000 ATMs in the Allpoint Network, your cash is never far away. Just look for the Allpoint logo or, better yet, use our locator or mobile app to find the nearest Allpoint ATM.
Use your Coastal Heritage ATM Card or your Coastal Heritage MasterMoney Debit Card at over 1,000 local SUM ATMs and save. ATMs included in the SUM Program agree to allow our customers to use marked ATMs without paying a surcharge. Look for the SUM logo when you use another bank’s ATM.
Manage Card Controls
Control your Debit MasterCard® anytime, anywhere with the Coastal Heritage app. Learn more
Travel Notification Procedures
A little bit of preparation before you travel can ensure your banking activities will go smoothly. Please note below the list of blocked countries where your Coastal Heritage Bank debit card presently will not work. If you want to be able to use your card in one of the blocked countries below you must contact us in advance so we can execute a system exception for the duration of your trip.
A few additional suggestions:
- Check your card to make sure it won’t expire while you’re away.
- Confirm your debit card limit for both Purchases and ATM withdrawals, as well as your account balance so you’ll know how much you will be able to charge each day.
- If you plan to use your Coastal Heritage Bank Debit card while travelling abroad (whether in a “blocked” country or not) you can let us know by:
- Contacting our Operations Department at 781-796-6017
- Logging into your online banking account and completing a short form under “Service Center” tab
- Via our mobile app you may submit your travel plans under the Mobile Services\Secure Forms tab
- Make a note of your debit card number, as well as Coastal Heritage Bank’s Customer Service phone numbers, and keep them in a safe place, so you won’t have to scramble in the unlikely event your card is lost or stolen. Remember, never write down your PIN number.
Countries with special consideration
The growing number of fraudulent ATM & debit transactions has caused us to review locations that pose a higher fraud risk. Access to your Coastal Heritage Bank accounts through ATM & Debit Card use will not be available in the following countries unless you notify us in advance of travelling:
- American Samoa
- Antigua And Barbuda
- Central African Republic
- China Colombia
- Congo, The Democratic Republic of The
- Cote D’ivoire
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Korea, Democratic People’s Republic of
- Korea, Republic of
- New Zealand
- Russian Federation
- Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Taiwan, Province of China
- Trinidad And Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and suggest that you look into other alternatives such as a major credit card. Keep in mind that major credit card companies may also require that you notify them of your travel plans.