Your Coastal Heritage ATM Card and your Coastal Heritage MasterMoney Debit Card give you instant access to your money wherever you see the MasterCard, NYCE, Cirrus, Pulse, Plus or American Express symbols worldwide. We are a member of the SUM Program.
Use your Coastal Heritage ATM Card or your Coastal Heritage MasterMoney Debit Card at over 1,000 local SUM ATMs and save. ATMs included in the SUM Program agree to allow our customers to use marked ATMs without paying a surcharge. Look for the SUM logo when you use another bank’s ATM.
My Mobile Money App
Manage your debit card with the My Mobile Money App. Learn more
Travel Notification Procedures
A little bit of preparation before you travel can ensure your banking activities will go smoothly. Please note below the list of blocked countries where your Coastal Heritage Bank debit card presently will not work. If you want to be able to use your card in one of the blocked countries below you must contact us in advance so we can execute a system exception for the duration of your trip.
A few additional suggestions:
- Check your card to make sure it won’t expire while you’re away.
- Confirm your debit card limit for both Purchases and ATM withdrawals, as well as your account balance so you’ll know how much you will be able to charge each day.
- If you plan to use your Coastal Heritage Bank Debit card while travelling abroad (whether in a “blocked” country or not) you can let us know by:
- Contacting our Operations Department at 781-796-6017
- Logging into your online banking account and completing a short form under “Service Center” tab
- Via our mobile app you may submit your travel plans under the Mobile Services\Secure Forms tab
- Make a note of your debit card number, as well as Coastal Heritage Bank’s Customer Service phone numbers, and keep them in a safe place, so you won’t have to scramble in the unlikely event your card is lost or stolen. Remember, never write down your PIN number.
Countries with special consideration
The growing number of fraudulent ATM & debit transactions has caused us to review locations that pose a higher fraud risk. Access to your Coastal Heritage Bank accounts through ATM & Debit Card use will not be available in the following countries unless you notify us in advance of travelling:
- Burkina Faso
- North Korea
- Palestinian Territories
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and suggest that you look into other alternatives such as a major credit card. Keep in mind that major credit card companies may also require that you notify them of your travel plans.
Added protection to keep transactions private
MasterCard SecureCode is a private code for your MasterCard account that gives you an additional layer of online shopping security. Only you and your financial institution know what your code is — merchants aren’t able to see it.
Accepted around the world
More than one million online merchants in 122 countries support transactions made with SecureCode. Look for the logo when you’re providing your payment information.
Fast, simple, convenient
SecureCode works with your existing MasterCard account. Plus, it’s easy to activate and use.
- Enter your card number
Click the “SIGN UP” button above, find your bank’s website and create your private code. Use it every time you shop online at a participating merchant.
- Verify your identity
To enroll, you will be asked to confirm your identity by providing answers to security questions.
- Create your SecureCode
Once you have answered the security questions, you will be asked to create your secure code.
Registration is complete
Once you have created your SecureCode, your enrollment is complete and you are ready to begin shopping online.